Thank you for your interest in partnering with Midwest Parent Educators for our 30th Annual Homeschool Conference & Curriculum Fair. Our two-day event hosts 1200+ homeschooling families from the KC Metro and beyond.
We would like to offer the opportunity to extend your reach beyond just attendance at the conference. Our organization offers a variety of advertising options to meet your company’s needs. We want to make sure your business is seen by each and every conference attendee!
Our standard advertising method for vendors and businesses partnered with us is a print ad published in the 2019 Conference program, a vast printed resource given to each and every one of our attending families. It is the first item given to all of the attendees upon their arrival to the Conference and is a sure way to find a place in their homes!
2019 REGULAR CONFERENCE PROGRAM AD RATES
1/8-page ad $100, (2-1/4” x 3-5/8”)
1/4-page ad $150, (4-3/4” x 3-5/8”)
1/2-page ad $300, (4-3/4” x 7-1/2”)
Full-page ad $500, (9-3/4” x 7-1/2”)
IN ADDITION TO OUR REGULAR CONFERENCE PROGRAM, we also offer the opportunity to place a single sheet marketing material (provided by you) in our 2019 Conference bags. MPE Conference bags containing vendor flyers, brochures, and catalogs will be given to attendees as they arrive at the 2019 Midwest Parent Educator’s Conference. These bags represent yet another excellent opportunity to get your advertising right into the hands of motivated homeschoolers.
WELCOME BAG FEES
$140 (Less than $0.11 per piece)
Single page flyer
CD or small promotional item (pen, magnet, etc.)
$140 + $0.01 per page per bag
Larger brochure (bigger than a 1-page flyer)
Magazine pricing example: For a 32-page magazine, the base price is $140.00 + (32 pages x 1200 bags x $0.01) = $524.00 to include your 1200 magazines.
Welcome Bag Deadline: Monday, March 25, 2019
Inserts and payment must be received by this date.
To have your flyers, brochures or catalogs included in this year’s conference bags, please follow these instructions:
- Email email@example.com (not linked to prevent spam) and include this information: Your name, business, mailing address, phone number, and type of insert (with an electronic copy for approval).
- Upon review and approval of your insert, you will be notified by email of acceptance. You will receive an invoice along with this email. Payment should then be mailed to Amy Ward before March 25, 2019. Payment & inserts must be received by the deadline to ensure the inclusion of your materials. We reserve the right to refuse any material submitted if judged inappropriate.
- 1200 inserts will need to be shipped to arrive at 757 SW Derby Drive, Lee’s Summit, Missouri 64081-3277 by March 25, 2019. Inserts must be sized or pre-folded to 8 1/2 x 11 inch or smaller. Verification of receipt of shipment is the responsibility of the vendor. There will be no refunds issued for inserts that arrive after March 25, 2019.
For businesses looking to make lasting impression on Conference attendees, we have the following bundle opportunity, our ALL-IN-ONE Advertising Package enables you to reach lots of families for one low cost.
THE ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE* includes:
- Print ads in both the March and April/May editions of THE PARENT EDUCATOR, our organization’s monthly Member’s only publication (based on ad size selection)
- An ad in the 2019 Conference Program (based on ad size selection)
- A single page flier in our 2019 Conference Program bags ($140)
…with a 15% savings off of the regular advertisement rates!
*THE ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE Deadline is Sunday, February 10, 2019
Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Corporate Sponsor Opportunities
Please consider the above advertising opportunities and email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org (not linked to prevent spam) by March 1, 2019* if you would like to be one of Midwest Parent Educators’ 2019 Conference Sponsors. We have extended advertising opportunities only to those whose businesses have made a positive impact and shown true dedication to our homeschooling community over the years. While I know your business has many opportunities to advertise with various homeschool organizations throughout the year, it is our sincere hope that you would consider joining with Midwest Parent Educators to present our 30th Annual Homeschool Conference & Curriculum Fair. Please email all inquiries regarding ad opportunities to email@example.com (not linked to prevent spam).
Corporate Sponsor Deadline is Friday, March 1, 2019
*All ads should be sent in PDF or JPG format to firstname.lastname@example.org (not linked to prevent spam).
Deadlines & specifications remain the same for each opportunity, and it is the vendor’s responsibility to meet all submission deadlines. Ads received anytime after this deadline but prior to printing are subject to a late fee. Ads are published at the discretion of the MPE Board on a first-come, first-served basis, as space allows. Events, classes, and items advertised in THE PARENT EDUCATOR may not be available to all members.