We’re so thankful for every person who attended our 2015 Women’s Encouragement Day! What a beautiful privilege to serve all you spectacular homeschool moms.
(This was the year for record attendance! We were filled to capacity and are so sad that there wasn’t enough space for the people on our waiting list. More about that in the comments…)
We also appreciate those who filled out evaluation forms to let us know how we’re doing. Enjoy these photos (more on our Facebook photo album) and wrap-up of the event, taken from your own words.
Encouragement Day speakers: Sara Hagerty and Sue Kawase
- “Wonderful, such a blessing to hear from seasoned homeschool moms.”
- “Wonderful – exactly what I needed!”
- “The truth and Word shared. Was so touched to be pampered and just sit and be ministered TO when I do so much ministering.”
Refreshments and lunch
- “Thanks for having coffee available all day!”
- “Yummy – especially the chocolate.”
- “Lunch was incredible! Nice to have gluten-free option.”
- “Lunch was wonderful! Delightful! Well-organized!”
Other highlights of Encouragement Day
- “The welcoming spirit of the moms and their vulnerability.”
- “Fellowship with other homeschoolers.”
- “Going over weaknesses was very encouraging. I’m not the only one! Praise the Lord!”
- “Singing ‘I love you, Lord’ together – powerful!”
- “Always enjoy the graduate panel! Thank you for this.”
- “The mentoring of one mom to another.”
- “How relaxed the volunteers were.”
Suggestions for next time?
- “Just do it again like this – maybe in a bigger room…”
The limited space was a popular topic for suggested improvements in the evaluation forms. We’ve heard you loud and clear! Please keep us in your prayers as the Encouragement Day committee meets next week to review all your evaluations.
MPE subsidizes the cost of this event at $35 per person, because we want as many people as possible to attend. Please consider donating if you haven’t already … it’s always much appreciated!