Would you like your homeschool students to be featured on MPE’s Facebook page? Well, here’s your chance!
For the next month, we’ll have a Facebook contest to select our page’s next cover photo.
Our previous one was a group photo at the last MPE conference, but we’re looking for something different. We’d like it to be of children doing homeschool – whatever that looks like in your house.
Whether it’s writing in workbooks, conducting science experiments, learning new skills or even (gasp!) sporting the latest in pajama-wear, all ideas are welcome!
To submit your photos:
- Email a .jpg photo file (the higher the resolution, the better) to socialmedia at midwesthomeschoolers dot org. All submissions must be emailed by end of day Sept. 5.
- Identify all children pictured by their first names and include a suggested caption. (E.g. “John and Susie play with Legos in their homeschool.”)
- Include your name and preferred form of contact (phone, email, etc.) in case we have any questions about your submission.
NOTE: Facebook cover photos are 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels tall, so ideally all photos submitted will be at least this size.
A few disclaimers
- Decisions of the MPE contest review board are final on all matters.
- By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and decisions of MPE.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. Facebook is not a sponsor of or affiliated with this promotion.
Thanks so much. We’re looking forward to seeing your submissions in our first Facebook contest!