Thanks for your interest in guest posting! Please note our guidelines before submitting your post for consideration:
- We reserve the right to choose whether guest post submissions are published. They should be homeschooling-related and preferably in a category already mentioned on our website (e.g. upcoming event, homeschool resource, area opportunities and activities, etc.).
- Posts must be high-quality and original content (not published anywhere else online).
- Preference will be given to those who are already MPE members or who demonstrate a genuine interest in becoming members. Submissions that appear to be purely about self-promotion, PR or SEO will not be accepted.
- Please use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Submissions that require excessive editing are likely not to be published.
- Check that all links in your post are relevant and valid. Links that seem irrelevant to your post’s main idea will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- We strongly recommend lists, bullet points and short paragraphs for easy reading.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) in the appropriate field below. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- We do not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
You should hear from us within 4-6 weeks of submitting your guest post. If your guest post is accepted, we’ll notify you with an estimated publication date. If it is not accepted, we’ll let you know so you can submit it to another blog.
If you submit a query (i.e. an idea for a guest post), we’ll contact you if we’re interested.Please select a valid form