Update Feb. 12, 2015: Congratulations to Deb, who submitted the winning comment: “You know you homeschool when family vacations mean an opportunity for school field trip hours.” 🙂 Thanks so much to everyone who participated in this contest!
Who wouldn’t want a little homeschool humor during their week? Even better, by sharing your amazing wit and wisdom with us, you’ll have the chance to win a $20 gift voucher to our upcoming homeschool conference!
It’s simple. We’ve all had those moments where we know we’re homeschooling when:
- Your china cabinet is stuffed … not with china, but with homeschool curriculum!
- Your children think getting on a school-bus is weird.
- Your family no longer does housework, but is taking a multidisciplinary Home Economics degree, complete with certification!
- What else?
Leave a comment on this blog post before end of day Friday, Feb. 6, telling us you knew you were homeschooling WHEN [fill in the blank].
Each comment will count as an entry toward our upcoming conference contest, where the grand prize is a $20 gift voucher to spend at our conference in April. You can spend this voucher at any of our 180+ exhibitor booths, including homeschool curriculum!
We’ll review all the entries and let you know who won our contest in early February.
A few disclaimers
- Decisions of the MPE contest review board are final on all matters.
- By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and decisions of MPE.
- Keep your entries fun and family friendly, please. 😀
Thanks so much. We’re looking forward to seeing your submissions!