We’re thrilled to announce our new website redesign!
Here are just a few of the highlights:
Expanded membership levels.
We now have 5 membership levels to choose from: Newbie, Alumni, Family, Business and Trailblazer.
While the Family membership level is our most popular, we also provide options for:
- Newbie members who may have started homeschooling, about to start or still considering homeschool. These include parents withdrawing their children from another school, first-year homeschoolers, and parents of preschoolers (with children 5 years old or younger).
- Alumni who have graduated all their children from high school.
- Business support for those who wish to save money on advertising in our newsletter, The Parent Educator (reaching more than 1,000 homeschool families in the Kansas City area).
- Trailblazer savings for those who will homeschool for 10 or more years.
|Alumni||$20.00 every 12 Months.||Select|
|Family||$50.00 every 12 Months.||Select|
|Business||$100.00 every 12 Months.||Select|
Expanded options for members with an online account.
If you have a membership level of Family or higher, you qualify for discounted rates (or free admission!) to many of our popular events, such as
- Annual homeschool conference
- Women’s Encouragement Day
- Standardized Testing
- Used curriculum sale (seller rates)
To access your discounted rate, you must log in to your online member account (at the Family tier or higher). Remember to keep your MPE-related email address and password somewhere accessible for discounted event rates throughout the year!
Expanded events and blog opportunities.
We now have a category dedicated just to upcoming events, which you can access on our homepage and sidebar.
If you want to plan out your homeschool year in advance, just go here to our yearly calendar.
Additionally, we publish fresh content regularly, including homeschooling tips and techniques, encouragement, stories from other area homeschoolers, etc.
If you are interested in submitting guest blog posts for us, we invite you to fill out this form!
Expanded opportunities … for YOU!
Finally and most importantly, this redesign is about you. It’s part of our ongoing commitment to serve you and the rest of our homeschooling community.
If you have any questions or need help accessing your membership account, please contact us.
We have updated this blog post, originally published in July 2014, for our latest website redesign.