We’re excited to announce an exclusive Members Only section to our website!
For a while now, we’ve been fielding questions as to when people’s current membership expires, links (or copies) to current or previous newsletters, updates to our membership directory, and other information that’s part of our membership benefits.
There hadn’t been an easy way to feature all that information on our website because of security and privacy reasons … until now!
Thanks to our new online features, we’ve created password-protected login accounts for every member. (If your membership expires, this section will no longer be accessible.)
Once you’re logged in from our homepage (at the top of the left-hand sidebar), you can enjoy the following benefits:
- “My profile” – Change your password and see your membership expiration date. (If you’ve changed your email address, email email@example.com so we can update your address in our system. You can continue to log in under your old address until we email you with instructions to reset your account.)
- “Renew membership” – Renew your MPE membership online.
- “My newsletters” – See PDFs of your current and recent MPE newsletters.
- “Support groups & enrichment programs” – Explore our list of area support groups and enrichment programs, as well as contact information for each.
- “Membership directory” – See our directory that lists the contact details, curriculum, and businesses of members who have chosen to opt in.
- “Advertise” – Submit your free member business ad in our newsletter. Members receive one free 1/8-page ad (a $37.50 value) per year of membership, which they can submit before publication deadline in one of our 10 newsletters.
- “Volunteer” – Join the community that keeps MPE going.
As always, we’d love to hear from you. Let us know any questions or suggestions you may have to make your experience better!