- Homeschool conference and curriculum fair. Every year more than 1,000 families attend our annual conference, which features more than 180 exhibitor booths, a range of homeschooling workshops, and speakers from around the country.
- Homeschool graduation ceremony. Homeschool children whose parents are MPE members can participate in our graduation ceremony every May.
- Used curriculum sale. Every June, homeschoolers can buy and sell used curricula and other items through the more than 75 tables at our used curriculum sale.
- How to homeschool workshop. Interested in homeschooling your children for the next school year, but not sure where to start? Every August, we’ll have a “how to homeschool” workshop featuring real-life homeschool moms who are always glad to share their best tips and learning experiences with you.
- Standardized Testing for Grades K – 11 in the Spring. Registration starts in November of the year before the Spring testing.
- Women’s Encouragement Day. Come for a quiet, relaxing day of encouragement in the middle of the school year! These special retreats are open for all homeschool moms (or those interested in homeschooling). Light breakfast refreshments, hot drinks, and a beautiful, delicious catered lunch will indulge you as you glean wisdom from God’s word through speaker sessions and visiting with other homeschool moms.
NOTE: Apart from MPE-sponsored events listed above, the MPE Board of Directors does not necessarily endorse any of the organizations or people offering these events.