Our next MPE Conference & Curriculum Fair will be April 5-6, 2024, at the KCI Expo Center.
- Registration Options:
- Admission is free for current MPE members whose membership doesn’t expire until after May 1, 2024. At-the-door registration is $75 per family and will be available at the door. This includes access to more than 60 conference workshops and the vendor hall. Cash, card, and check will be accepted at the door.
- Admission to the Vendor Hall only will be available at the door for $35 per family for the two days. Cash, card, and check will be accepted at the door.
- Registration Options:
Hotels and Meals
No outside food is allowed to be brought into the KCI Expo Center according to their policies. Food purchased inside the KCI Expo Center (from vending machines or the cafeteria) is allowed. The cafeteria is located off the main Lobby. Cafeteria Hours: Friday 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m., Saturday 7:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
We have negotiated blocks of rooms for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights at the following hotels:
Orangewood Inn & Suites 11828 NW Plaza Circle, Kansas City, MO 64153
Newly renovated throughout! Enjoy a free full breakfast, free to-and-from airport shuttle, indoor pool and hot tub, free Wi-Fi, 24-hour fitness center and 24-hour business center. Each room includes free bottled water, free toiletries, a 50-inch television with premium service, fridge, microwave and more. Call 816-464-2423 to book. More details on a discount block of rooms coming soon.
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott 11820 NW Plaza Circle, Kansas City, MO, 64153
Enjoy this fully furnished hotel, complete with a pool, brand new fitness room, free Wi-Fi, and Free Continental and Buffet and Grab-n-Go and Hot Breakfast. Call 816-464-2424 or Click here to reserve your room.
$107 per room per night (+tax)
Last Day to Book: March 15, 2024
Check-in at 4pm, Check-out at 11am
Breakfast M-F 6-9am, S/S 7-9:30am
Limited adjoining rooms
Holiday Inn and Suites KCI Expo Center
More details coming soon.
- Please click here for more information on being a vendor.
- Please click here to fill out a conference vendor interest form – for individuals or companies interested in having a booth at the 2024 Homeschool Conference, who have not had a booth before, are not ready to pay their deposit, or would like more information about being an exhibitor.
Interested in speaking at our conference? Please click here to submit your application!
More information will be posted as it becomes available. NOTE: Download our free app for the most customizable, convenient experience!
Many of the conference sessions & workshops (but not vendor demonstrations) are recorded and are available for purchase by mail following the conference. To order CDs following the conference, please contact Resounding Voice.
Special pre-order discount pricing is available for our members at the Family Tier and higher. Recordings will also be available to purchase at regular price. Click here for more information.
The MPE Kids Children’s Program for 5 – 12 year old children (4 year olds accepted if attending with an older sibling). For more information, please visit the MPEKids website.
Our Policy on Children at the Conference
Children are very important to MPE, since it is for their benefit that we exist to encourage and equip parents as educators. The MPE conference, however, is intended for parental enrichment. The general policy is that children under 13 not be in attendance at the conference workshop sessions (except nursing babies). This is due to seating limitations and to keep potential disruptions to a minimum during workshops. As always, parental discretion should be used throughout the conference to preserve the conference experience for other attendees. MPE reserves the right to dismiss unruly attendees.
MPE has made the following accommodations for children:
- All children accompanied by parents are welcome in the Vendor Hall.
- Nursing babies are welcome in the conference workshops. However, if your child is fussy or disruptive in any way, you should quietly exit the workshop so that the others will not be disturbed. A room will be available exclusively for mothers to nurse and diaper their babies.
- Parents with children under 5 are encouraged to pre-arrange for child care in order to attend conference workshops.
- Children between the ages of 5 and 12 (4 year old children accepted if they are attending with an older sibling) can be enrolled in MPE Kids – Children’s Program.
- Children age 13 and up are encouraged to attend the workshops and visit the Exhibitor Hall with their parents; they are admitted for free when accompanied by a parent at Registration.
- Strollers, wagons and other wheeled carriers are welcome in the Vendor Hall during the conference. However, strollers are not allowed in any of the workshop rooms, including the hallways. Please feel free to leave your stroller outside the Nursing Mother’s Room, which is near the Children’s Conference (MPEKIDS) Registration area. This area will not be monitored, so please do not leave any valuables with your stroller. We recommend baby carriers or backpacks to transport nursing babies.
Homeschooled students and graduates ages 13 and up are invited to volunteer as Conference Pages and with MPEKids.
Please check back for applications as they become available!
Just a few reasons why you need to come to the 2024 conference:
- More than 120 vendor booths. Come get all your questions answered about homeschool curricula, learning techniques and so much more in our vendor hall.
- Homeschool workshops with special tracks. Learn from more than 60 workshop presenters who share personal, practical insights from their homeschool experience. Workshops include time-tested favorites such as how to homeschool, homeschooling high school, household management, family nutrition, and small-business entrepreneurship. Exclusive tracks are available for homeschool beginners as well as those homeschooling children with special needs.
- Help for new homeschoolers. Learn more about setting up a homeschool in your state, compare curricula, and more through our workshops and vendor booths.
- Children’s program. Want to bring your kids, but not sure they can handle the workshops? We’ve got you covered! Our children’s program is for ages 5-12, and registration is available at the door.
- Mentor Moms. In all the busyness of daily (homeschool) life, we can forget the reason we’re doing all this – for our children! Spend quality time with a homeschooling mom who’s gone before you and is happy to share her stories of homeschooling and life with little ones.