When you donate, you’re helping us support children and families in the Kansas City homeschool community. Donations allow us to:
- Give scholarships to low-income and single-parent families.
- Support CHECK, a Kansas state homeschool organization that furthers the interests of private home education by advocating for home education in Topeka.
- Support homeschool-friendly organizations like National Home Education Research Institute (NHERI) and ParentalRights.org.
- Provide educational assistance and free resources to families.
- Host events such as the annual Women’s Encouragement Day and Used Curriculum Sale.