HOW TO HOMESCHOOL WORKSHOP
Our next “How to Homeschool” webinar will be on June 19, 2021, at 9 a.m. Click here for more information and to sign up.
The webinar includes discussions on the following:
How to Homeschool: Beginning the Journey
Beginning any endeavor well is a key to long-term success. We’ll help you set expectations, meet legal requirements, tailor curriculum, and choose philosophies for your unique family. You will leave with resources and confidence to begin or continue your homeschool journey.
Laws, Testing, and Grading
Understanding and fulfilling homeschool law in Kansas and Missouri can seem overwhelming. We will learn how to implement the laws into your daily schedule as a busy homeschool mom and help to keep you organized in the process.
Teaching Multiple Grades
Are you overwhelmed with the idea of teaching multiple kids, with different ages and learning styles? Have no fear! We will give you some tips and strategies on how to have a successful homeschooling day, as well as meet the unique needs of each of your children.
Natalie Haber has 5 children between the ages of 5 and 22. She is a proud homeschooling mom of ten years, and a veteran women’s Bible study teacher. Her heart is to encourage mothers in all walks of life to believe in their ability to produce a life-giving home and experience for their family.
Jacklynn Walters has been married to her husband, Justin, for 13 years. They have four children and live in Missouri where they have homeschooled since 2015. Their primary focus is to raise up their children in the fear and admonition of the Lord. Jacklynn is passionate about encouraging and connecting with homeschool moms and families.
Shanxi Omoniyi is MPE’s online content director. A homeschool alumna who graduated with MPE, she now oversees the website and other online accounts, social media, and email marketing. She also works with different MPE committees, such as the conference and Women’s Encouragement Day committees. She is very grateful to have been homeschooled and now homeschools her own children!
- “Thank you for all the great information!”
- “This has been a GREAT webinar today. Thank you so much for doing this.”
- “Thank you ladies so much!”
- “Yes, thank you so much for your time and knowledge!”
- “Thank you for doing this! Have learned so much!”
- “Thank you so much ladies! You have really settled my heart today. I’m excited now. :)”
- “You ladies are amazing thank you so much!”
- “Thank you! That helped!”
- “Just want to say THANK YOU!!! I did not realize how people like you so willing help us that are just starting.”
- “This webinar has calmed my nerves so much about my capabilities as a teacher for my kiddos during such a turbulent time! Thank you so much for taking the time to help teach us and being such a great resource for us newbies!”
- “I was one of those “i will NEVER” homeschool and now i have such a passion and drive for this new approach to education. Thank you for all this information! SOO helpful!”