Homeschoolers can take advantage of a number of scholarships and financial aid opportunities. They include private scholarships, scholarships for high schoolers, scholarships for college students, and awards.
NOTE: The MPE Board of Directors does not necessarily endorse any of the organizations or people offering these opportunities.
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Information
- HSLDA: Competition and Scholarship Awards
- Colleges, College Scholarships, and Financial Aid
- Information about Financial Aid– for prospective college students (thanks to Elizabeth Levy)
- Student Financial Aid Guide by Sally Roy, esp. for online schools
- College Raptor Scholarship – $2,500 scholarship that renews every quarter
- College Scholarship Information (thanks to Greg McDivet)
- Novoresume’s Scholarships List
- Online and Other College Resources
- The Homeschool Student’s Guide to College.
- The Christian Connector – free Christian College Resource Center
- The Christian College Directory