Homeschoolers can take advantage of a number of scholarships and financial aid opportunities. They include private scholarships, scholarships for high schoolers, scholarships for college students, and awards.
NOTE: The MPE Board of Directors does not necessarily endorse any of the organizations or people offering these opportunities.
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Information
- HSLDA: Competition and Scholarship Awards
- Colleges, College Scholarships, and Financial Aid
- Information about Financial Aid– for prospective college students (thanks to Elizabeth Levy)
- Student Financial Aid Guide by Sally Roy, esp. for online schools
- College Raptor Scholarship – $2,500 scholarship that renews every quarter
- College Scholarship Information (thanks to Greg McDivet)
- Novoresume’s Scholarships List
- Cedarville University – offering a 4-year renewable $1000 Bold Leader scholarship for high school seniors. All seniors who apply to Cedarville by Nov. 1 will qualify.
- Online and Other College Resources
- The Homeschool Student’s Guide to CollegeThe Christian Connector – free Christian College Resource CenterThe Christian College DirectoryOnline College Courses – Database of open courseware from the nation’s leading universities site providing students with access to free, high-quality, college-level classes across many subjects and many different areas of study.