Great Wolf Lodge Homeschool Week
MPE is partnering with Great Wolf Lodge in Kansas City, KS! Celebrate the start of the school year with a family field trip!
Offer Code: 2209HOME
Reservation deadline: Aug. 28
Nightly room rates – Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday
- Standard Family Suite $94.99 (max occupancy 6 people)
- KidKamp & Wolf Den $104.99 (max 6)
- KidCabin $114.99 (max 7)
- Royal Bear $130.99 (max 6)
- Loft Fireplace $139.99 (max 8)
- Majestic Bear $199.99 (max 8)
- Deluxe Wolf Den $209.99 (max 12)
- *plus 17.125% tax, subject to change
Nightly room rates – Sunday & Thursday
- Add $10 to the rates above
- Waterpark wristbands included for every registered guest ($50-$200 savings)
- Daily resort fee waived ($29.99 savings)
- 25% off food and concessions (excluding alcoholic beverages)
- BOGO Howl in One Mini-golf games
- 50% off MagiQuest games (with purchase of a wand or topper)
Waterpark access starts at 1 p.m. the day you check in and continues until the closing the day you check out! (Though Room check-in & check-out times are standard, so pack a separate bag with what you need for the water park.)
Pictures & floorplans are available on the GWL website. There are a limited number of themed and premium suites released to us; please book soon if you have a strong preference. If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Wilkinson (email@example.com, 785-341-8023).
For online reservations, go to greatwolf.com/kansas-city and select check-in dates starting Sunday, Sept. 25, with check out dates ending Friday, Sept 30. Use offer code 2209HOME. You can also call Reservations at 800-608-9653. Deadline for reservations is Aug. 28. This deal does not extend to Friday night stays.
There is no fee for cancelling more than 72 hours from check-in. The first night’s deposit fee still applies within 72 hours of check-in. For health-related cancellations, please contact GWL directly for their current policy.
Testimonials from previous events
“Thank you for this event! We have been attending for years and it’s definitely one of my kids favorite activities. ”Elena Jamerson
“We are here now! The kids are loving this!! … omg we are all so tired and so grateful to be able to do all that we did! Thank you! Looking forward to doing it again!”Steph Stubbs