Great Wolf Lodge Homeschool Week
MPE is partnering with Great Wolf Lodge in Kansas City, KS! Celebrate the beginning of the school year with these fantastic deals where excitement abounds and it’s always 84 degrees!
Offer Code: 2109HOME
Reservation deadline: September 5
Nightly room rates:
- Standard Family Suite $94.99 (max occupancy 6 people)
- KidKamp & Wolf Den $104.99 (max 6)
- KidCabin $112.99 (max 7)
- Royal Bear $130.99 (max 6)
- Loft Fireplace $139.99 (max 8)
- Majestic Bear $148.99 (max 8)
- *plus 17.125% tax, subject to change
- Waterpark wristbands included for every registered guest ($50-$100 savings)
- Daily resort fee waived ($29.99 savings)
- 25% off food and concessions (excluding alcoholic beverages)
- BOGO Howl in One Mini-golf games
- 50% off MagiQuest games (with purchase of a wand or topper)
- Waterpark access starts at 1 p.m. the day you check in and continues until the closing the day you check out!
(Though Room check-in & check-out times are standard, so pack a separate bag with what you need for the water park.)
Pictures & floorplans are available on the GWL website. There are a limited number of themed and premium suites released to us; please book soon if you have a strong preference.
We may be able to add more, so if you find something is unavailable or have any trouble booking, please contact Michelle Wilkinson (firstname.lastname@example.org, 785-341-8023).
For online reservations, go to greatwolf.com/kansas-city, select check-in dates starting Sunday 9/26/2021, check out dates ending Friday 10/1/2021 and use offer code 2109HOME. You can also call Reservations at 800-608-9653.
Deadline for reservations is September 5. This deal does not extend to Friday night stays.
$40 up to 72 hours prior to check-in date. 100% of the first night plus tax within 72 hours of check-in. GWL requests families not use the property if they don’t pass the health questionnaire. While they are no longer waiving fees for cancellations due to illness, they will work to the best of their ability to reschedule reservations without penalty if a member of the family has Covid symptoms.
If you have questions about this, please contact GWL directly.