Because of some technical difficulties, we’re leaving the Encouragement Day registration form up a few hours more – to make sure everyone has had a chance to sign up.
This is a ONE-TIME extension only. If you haven’t already done so, please sign up ASAP! Thanks!
Interested in homeschooling? Want to connect with other homeschool families in the Kansas City area?
Midwest Parent Educators (MPE) has served the Kansas City homeschool community for over 20 years. MPE is a Christian organization, but seeks to serve all families who want to educate their children at home.
We serve homeschoolers with annual conferences, networking opportunities, local event listings, and more.
- Annual conference. Our conference and curriculum fair features more than 180 vendor booths, workshops, and popular keynote speakers. More than 1,000 families attend each year.
- Graduation ceremony. We have a graduation ceremony every May for homeschool children whose parents are MPE members.
- Women’s Encouragement Day. These popular retreats are open for all homeschool moms and those interested in homeschooling. Enjoy breakfast refreshments and a catered lunch as you listen to speaker sessions, have fellowship, and learn from our homeschool alumni panel.
- How-to-homeschool workshop. Our workshop in August features veteran homeschooling moms who share their best tips and learning experiences with you.
- Used curriculum sale. Homeschoolers can buy and sell used curricula and other items through over 60 tables at our used curriculum sale every summer.
Other than love, what is the most important trait a homeschool parent needs?
As I consider hundreds of conversations I’ve had with homeschool parents and graduates over the years, I have […]
We’re excited to announce a workshop at the MPE homeschool conference about blogging and other “breadmaking” opportunities for homeschool families!
We all know homeschooling is a full-time job, and the term “working […]
Let’s be honest: in some homeschool communities, particularly in the Midwest, it can be hard to find families of color.
If you are a homeschooler of color, you might find it […]
What our community says
- “MPE is fantastic. I appreciate the variety of ways you help me to homeschool better, fulfilling the role God has given me.”
- “So blessed by two days at the conference with my hubby, Thomas … ! Great speakers, prayer, seeing friends, and acquaintances. Saving money on exciting new resources for homeschooling. A wonderful weekend! Thanks Midwest Parent Educators!”