WOMEN’S ENCOURAGEMENT DAY
The 2024 Women’s Encouragement Day is set for Saturday, Feb. 3, at Journey Bible Church in Olathe. All homeschool moms (or those considering homeschooling) are welcome!
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
What does an Encouragement Day look like?
It’s exactly what the name implies – a quiet, relaxing day during the middle of the year when the days seem long and we find we need encouragement to help us keep going! We welcome all homeschool moms in all seasons as well as those moms considering homeschooling.
The day starts with a light breakfast that you didn’t have to make. Enjoy refreshments, hot drinks, and chocolates throughout the day surrounded by beautiful decorations for all you special moms. This is your day, and we want you to enjoy it to the full!
We will glean wisdom from God’s word through speaker sessions, music that will lift our spirits and enjoy a delicious lunch while fellowshipping with other homeschool moms.
Our hope is that you leave refreshed and reinvigorated for the rest of the school year!
A few helpful reminders
- The facility temperature varies throughout the day, so wearing layers is recommended.
- We love children, but this is a day for moms. (Nursing babies are welcome.) Please make arrangements for your children; no childcare is provided.
Thanks to everyone who attended our 2023 Women’s Encouragement Day! You can read our blog post highlights here.
Overheard from past Encouragement Days:
- “This is my 6th year attending and I am SO glad I didn’t miss today!”
- “I didn’t know what I was missing all these years. So grateful for the loving preparation.”
- “Keep focusing on showing how much you value moms!”
- “This event truly gets better every year!! Thank you all!”
- “First time I have attended and I loved all of it.”
MPE helps subsidize the cost of this event because we want as many people as possible to attend. Please consider donating.