- Earlybird admission for current MPE members at the Family tier or higher has closed.
At-the-door registration is $60 per person (spouse free) – cash or check only.
VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE INSTRUCTIONS FOR MPE MEMBERS AT THE FAMILY TIER
1) Log into our website using your email address that you used to sign up for MPE membership.
2) Once you’ve logged in to our website, you should see a “My Menu” button appear in the main navigation bar, along with drop-down options including “My Account.”
3) Choose the drop-down option called “Conference Recordings + Online Access.” This is the place where you’ll go to catch the livestream recordings of the conference.
BONUS: You can also use this page to get our special pre-conference recordings discount – just $50 for a FULL SET of workshop recordings for MPE members at the Family tier (a $90 value)! Offer ends at 6 p.m. April 8.
- Admission to the Vendor Hall only is available AT THE DOOR for $20 per family, which covers both days.
Only cash or checks accepted AT THE DOOR – please come prepared!
For those coming to the conference for the first time, please arrive at the Registration Area at the relevant desk/s: Pre-Registered, New or Renewing MPE Members at the Family tier or higher, and Vendor-Hall-Only Passes.
After paying for admission (if applicable), you and your spouse will receive a conference wristband that must be worn both days for admission into the workshops and vendor hall. Children (over 13 years) of MPE members at the Family tier or higher can also get a conference wristband if they check in with their parents. There is a $5 charge for lost wristbands.
Due to lack of space in the workshops, children 5 – 12 years (4-year-olds accepted if attending with an older sibling) should be registered in the MPE Kids Program. We are limiting this program to 100 children per day due to lack of space. Friday and Saturday is full. MPE Kids Program registration has closed.
We are not accepting onsite signups.
No childcare is available for children 4 years and under. Nursing babies are welcome, but please bring a sling or backpack as wheeled carriers are not allowed in the workshops due to lack of space.
To enhance your enjoyment of the conference, please read MPE’s Conference Policy on Children here.
Hotels & Meals
“Some available hotels in Harrisonville are the Comfort Suites and America’s Best. About 20 minutes away in Belton are many more options, including the Hampton Inn and the Marriott.
For some ideas on meals and other shopping ideas, please see this blog post: 9 places to visit in Harrisonville