- Admission is free for current MPE members.
At-the-door registration is $60 per person (spouse free) – cash or check only.
- Parents of PreSchoolers (POPS) Special – free admission only for parents whose children are all 5 years or younger.
At-the-door registration will be available at the conference both days.
- Admission to the Vendor Hall only is available AT THE DOOR for $20 per family for the two days.
Only cash or checks accepted AT THE DOOR – please come prepared!
For those coming to the conference for the first time, please arrive at the Registration Area (click here for a map) at the relevant desk/s and you (and spouse) will then be given a conference wristband which must be worn both days for admission into the workshops and vendor hall. Children (over 13 years) of full members can also get a conference wristband if they check in with their parents. There is a $5 charge for lost wristbands.
Due to lack of space in the workshops, children 5 – 12 years (4 year old children accepted if attending with an older sibling) should be registered in the MPE Kids Program (click here!)
There is no childcare available for children 4 years and under. Nursing babies are welcome, but please bring a sling or backpack as wheeled carriers are not allowed in the workshops due to lack of space.
To enhance your enjoyment of the conference, please read MPE’s Conference Policy on Children here (scroll down the page).
1) Holiday Inn, Kansas City Airport: Adjacent to the KCI Expo Center; single king bed or double queen bed rooms are available for $96.00 + tax a night, with heated indoor pool and fitness center and free wireless internet. Deadline for this rate is March 5, 2018. Please reference “Midwest Parent Educators” when making your reservations. Sold Out.
2) Fairfield Inn Kansas City Airport: Within walking distance; single king bed or double queen bed rooms are available for $87.00 + tax a night, with complimentary hot breakfast, heated indoor pool and fitness room and free wireless internet. Deadline for this rate is March 16, 2018. Please reference “Midwest Parent Educators” when making your reservations. Discounted deadline expired.
3) TownePlace Suites Kansas City Airport: Across the street from the KCI Expo Center; king or double queen suites are available at $99.00 + tax a night, with fully equipped kitchens, free high speed Wi-Fi, and complimentary hot breakfast. Deadline for this rate is March 16, 2018. Please reference “Midwest Parent Educators” when making your reservations. Discounted deadline expired.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD is allowed to be brought into the KCI Expo Center.
Thank you for respecting this policy of the KCI Expo Center.
Food purchased inside the KCI Expo Center (from the vending machines or Cafeteria or Coffee Bar) is allowed. The Cafeteria is located off the main lobby and is open 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. both days.