Registration is open through June 12, 2020.
- Admission is free for current MPE members at the Family tier or higher.
At-the-door registration is $60 per person (spouse free) – cash or check only.
- Parents of PreSchoolers (POPS) Special – free admission only for parents whose children are all 5 years or younger at the time of the conference.
At-the-door registration will be available at the conference both days.
- Admission to the Vendor Hall only is available AT THE DOOR for $25 per family, which covers both days.
Only cash or checks accepted AT THE DOOR – please come prepared!
For those coming to the conference for the first time, please arrive at the Registration Area (click here for a map) at the relevant desk/s: Pre-Registered, Parents of Preschoolers (POPS), New or Renewing MPE Members at the Family tier or higher, and Vendor-Hall-Only Passes.
After paying for admission (if applicable), you and your spouse will receive a conference wristband that must be worn both days for admission into the workshops and vendor hall. Children (over 13 years) of MPE members at the Family tier or higher can also get a conference wristband if they check in with their parents. There is a $5 charge for lost wristbands.
Due to lack of space in the workshops, children 5 – 12 years (4-year-olds accepted if attending with an older sibling) should be registered in the MPE Kids Program.
No childcare is available for children 4 years and under. Nursing babies are welcome, but please bring a sling or backpack as wheeled carriers are not allowed in the workshops due to lack of space.
To enhance your enjoyment of the conference, please read MPE’s Conference Policy on Children here.
New deadlines and rates will be coming soon!
1) Holiday Inn, Kansas City Airport: Adjacent to the KCI Expo Center; single king bed or double queen bed rooms are available for $99.00 + tax a night, with heated indoor pool and fitness center and free wireless internet. Deadline for this rate is March 8, 2020. Please reference “Midwest Parent Educators” when making your reservations. You can book your room directly at the Holiday Inn website. Select “Book It” and enter your arrival/departure dates. Rate Preference should be “best available.” The Group Code is “MP4” and should already be populated. If not, enter “MP4.” This should take you to the room block with the $99 rate for King Room and $99 rate for Double Queen Room. You may also call 816-617-6369 to make your reservation.
We are waiting on the updated rate and deadline.
2) Fairfield Inn Kansas City Airport: Across the street from the KCI Expo Center, single king bed or two queen bed rooms are available for $88.00 + tax a night, with complimentary hot breakfast for registered guests of our hotel, refrigerator and microwave in each room, indoor heated pool, fitness center and free Wi-Fi. Deadline for this rate is June 5, 2020. Please reference “Midwest Parent Educators or MPE” when making your reservations or book directly here. Click here for reservations.
3) SureStay Plus by Best Western: Across the street from the KCI Expo Center; rooms available for $74.99 plus tax for up to 2 guests. Any additional guests must pay $5 extra per room per night. Complimentary hot breakfast is served every morning. SureStay offers Wi-Fi and a heated pool as well. Rooms must be reserved under the “MPE” block to receive the discount. Deadline for this rate TBD. Cancellations must be done before March 28, 2020, or you will be charged one night room fee plus tax. Any guest who books the room and fails to check-in, will be charged one night room fee plus tax. Please call 816-464-2423 to book your stay.
Rate will remain the same, but we are waiting on a new deadline.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD is allowed to be brought into the KCI Expo Center.
Thank you for respecting this policy of the KCI Expo Center.
Food purchased inside the KCI Expo Center (from the vending machines or Cafeteria or Coffee Bar) is allowed. The Cafeteria is located off the main lobby and is open 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. both days.