Homeschoolers can take advantage of a number of scholarships and financial aid opportunities. They include private scholarships, scholarships for high schoolers, scholarships for college students, and awards.
NOTE: The MPE Board of Directors does not necessarily endorse any of the organizations or people offering these opportunities.
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Information
- HSLDA: Competition and Scholarship Awards
- The University Visitor’s Network: a resource tool for home educators.
- Colleges, College Scholarships, and Financial Aid
- Information about Financial Aid– for prospective college students (thanks to Elizabeth Levy)
- Student Financial Aid Guide by Sally Roy, esp. for online schools
- College Scholarship Information (thanks to Greg McDivet)
- Patriot’s Pen – Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) sponsored patriotic youth essay competition. Grand prize wins $5000.00! For Grades 6 – 8. Deadline is October 31, 2017
- Online and Other College Resources
- The Homeschool Student’s Guide to College.
- The Christian Connector – free Christian College Resource Center
- BestColleges.com – financial aid resource added
- Affordable Degrees Online
- Online College Courses – Database of open courseware from the nation’s leading universities site providing students with access to free, high-quality, college-level classes across many subjects and many different areas of study.