We are who we are today … because of you.
From the 17 families who founded Midwest Parent Educators to the more than 1,000 families we serve today, we’re here because people like you got involved in helping parents homeschool their children.
Whether you want to start your MPE membership, donate to our work, volunteer your time and expertise, advertise to the Kansas City area community, or just connect with other homeschoolers in the area … we’d love to have you join us.
Ways to get involved with us
- Join / Renew membership. For just $50 a year, your membership provides you with free admission to our conference (a more than $60 value), discounted access to events like the Women’s Encouragement Day and annual standardized testing for grades K – 11, networking opportunities, and much more.
- Donate. Your donation helps us support children and families in the Kansas City homeschool community. It allows us to give scholarships to low-income parents, provide educational assistance, and host events such as the annual Women’s Encouragement Day and Used Curriculum Sale.
- Volunteer. Our volunteers are the backbone of our community. They’re responsible for the success of the annual homeschool conference, our Mentoring Moms program, the used curriculum sale, and so much more.
- Advertise to the Kansas City homeschool community. The best way to reach our more than 1,000 families is to advertise in our newsletter, The Parent Educator.
- Connect with us. Learn what’s happening in the K.C. homeschool community through our monthly email newsletter. You can always send a letter, call, email, tweet or send a Facebook message, or even <gasp!> drop by our office.