MPE membership costs $50 per year (rolling enrollment) and includes admission to the 2019 conference on April 5 – 6.
If you want to register and pay by check, please fill out and complete this form, print and mail it with your check for $50 (made out to MPE) to MPE, P.O. Box 14391, Lenexa, KS 66285.
If you want to apply or renew and pay online (or just confirm that you’re a current member):
- Please enter your email address in the Email Check field below. (If you are a past or current member, enter the email address that you gave when you last signed up. Your latest membership expiry date should appear. If it does not, please email infomidwesthomeschoolersorg).
- The relevant form for applications or renewals will also appear.
- If you are new and want to apply for membership, please complete and submit the form.
- If you are renewing your membership, you need to enter the email address that you gave when you last signed up. Your membership expiry date is tied to that address. You can complete and submit the form to renew your membership for one year from today or from your expiry date, whichever is later.
- If you want to renew with a new email address, please email infomidwesthomeschoolersorg after renewing with the email address you last signed up with. We will need to update this manually in our database. If you use your new email address, you will be regarded as a new application.
- After submitting the form, you should receive an automated email reply and a Stripe payment receipt which can be saved or printed as proof of membership. The office staff will process your membership in a few days, and you will then receive a confirmation by email.
Benefits of MPE membership
As homeschoolers, we love saving money! That’s why we make every possible effort to maximize the benefits of your membership – just $50 a year – so that it more than pays for itself.
When you become an MPE member, you’re joining more than 1,000 homeschool families. Membership benefits include:
- Informational meetings, retreats and other events, often at discounted rates! For example, if you want to attend our annual Women’s Encouragement Day, you’ll save $15 if you’re an MPE member.
- List of cluster (support) groups.
- Annual subscription to our newsletter, The Parent Educator, 10 times a year.
- $15 discount on HSLDA membership (the discount code will be emailed to you when your membership is processed; if you need it before then, however, please contact our office).
- Free access to the MPE Library, which has more than 2,200 books, videos and audio items for your homeschool! The Library is now closed.
- Free admission to the annual MPE conference (a more than $50 value).
- Discounted fees for annual standardized testing for grades K – 11 (save at least $5 when you register your first child).
- High school graduation ceremony (must meet certain criteria. Please contact our office for more information).
- Annual used curriculum sale – tables are available at discounted rates for members!
In summary, you could be saving at least $90 every year just by signing up!
Discounted membership rates are available for alumni homeschool families whose students have all graduated from high school. This membership will includ