In the spirit of Christian charity, juniors and their parents minister to the senior class by serving in various roles at rehearsal and the ceremony. This is an opportunity to bless others while we also start forming into our own graduating class. Sign-ups to participate begin shortly after the first of each year; you can keep an eye out for announcements in the MPE newsletter and our various social media outlets.
Things to keep in mind:
- One mandatory meeting for both the junior and a parent is held the second Monday in April at 7:00 p.m. at Providence Community Church, 10113 Lenexa Drive, Lenexa, KS 66215.
- The various areas of serving are explained at this meeting; you will then choose where you’d like to participate.
- There is a dress code for all assisting with Rehearsal and the Ceremony.
- Clean up after the ceremony is mandatory for all juniors and parents.
- Rehearsal and the ceremony are on Thursday, May 12, 2022 (Rehearsal) and Friday, May 13, 2022 (Ceremony).
By serving in this way, you are not making a final commitment to participating as a senior. The official graduation commitment for seniors is done in the fall by signing a contract and submitting payment.
To register as a junior, send an email to: email@example.com Please include:
- student name and email address
- parent name and email address
The senior class thanks you for your service!