Interested in homeschooling? Want to connect with other homeschool families in the Kansas City area?
Midwest Parent Educators (MPE) has served the Kansas City homeschool community for over 20 years. MPE is a Christian organization, but seeks to serve all families who want to educate their children at home.
We serve homeschoolers with annual conferences, networking opportunities, local event listings, and more.
- Annual conference. Our conference and curriculum fair features more than 180 vendor booths, homeschool workshops, and popular keynote speakers. More than 1,000 families attend each year.
- Graduation ceremony. We have a graduation ceremony every May for homeschool children whose parents are MPE members.
- Women’s Encouragement Day. These popular retreats are open for all homeschool moms and those interested in homeschooling. Enjoy breakfast refreshments and a catered lunch as you listen to speaker sessions, have fellowship, and learn from our homeschool alumni panel.
- How-to-homeschool workshop. Our workshop in August features veteran homeschool moms who share their best tips and learning experiences with you.
- Used curriculum sale. Homeschoolers can buy and sell used curricula and other items through over 75 tables at our used curriculum sale every summer.
We’re giving away a Supreme Air Birthday Package to Sky Zone Trampoline Park in Kansas City! This is a $500 giveaway value.
The winner will be randomly selected on May 1, the […]
Attention, all budding homeschool scientists – we have a special Master Books giveaway this year!
In honor of the 10th release of the Awesome Science DVD series, the New Leaf Publishing Group […]
By Todd Kangas, MPE President
I would like to share some insights from Zechariah 3, including parts of a sermon I heard on this, and hopefully bringing you encouragement in your spiritual walk.
As we […]
What the homeschool community says
- “MPE is fantastic. I appreciate the variety of ways you help me to homeschool better, fulfilling the role God has given me.”
- “So blessed by two days at the conference with my hubby, Thomas … ! Great speakers, prayer, seeing friends, and acquaintances. Saving money on exciting new resources for homeschooling. A wonderful weekend! Thanks Midwest Parent Educators!”