The MPE Office and Library are closed Thursday April 23 as we will be setting up at the KCI Expo Center. We will be at the Conference and Curriculum Fair on Friday and Saturday, April 24 – 25.
Please do not leave a phone message but email infomidwesthomeschoolersorg with any questions about the conference as we will be checking email whenever time allows. We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
Interested in homeschooling? Want to connect with other homeschool families in the Kansas City area?
Midwest Parent Educators (MPE) has served the Kansas City homeschool community for over 20 years. MPE is a Christian organization, but seeks to serve all families who want to educate their children at home.
We serve homeschoolers with annual conferences, networking opportunities, local event listings, and more.
- Annual conference. Our conference and curriculum fair features more than 180 vendor booths, homeschool workshops, and popular keynote speakers. More than 1,000 families attend each year.
- Graduation ceremony. We have a graduation ceremony every May for homeschool children whose parents are MPE members.
- Women’s Encouragement Day. These popular retreats are open for all homeschool moms and those interested in homeschooling. Enjoy breakfast refreshments and a catered lunch as you listen to speaker sessions, have fellowship, and learn from our homeschool alumni panel.
- How-to-homeschool workshop. Our workshop in August features veteran homeschool moms who share their best tips and learning experiences with you.
- Used curriculum sale. Homeschoolers can buy and sell used curricula and other items through over 75 tables at our used curriculum sale every summer.
So we may be a wee bit biased, but seriously … homeschooling creates some of the best youth entrepreneurs we know. They tend to be:
Smart (taught at an early age to […]
We’re excited to see you at our upcoming conference! It can be intimidating to remember all the things you need to get ready, but don’t fret – we’ve got you covered. With […]
As the 2015 homeschool conference approaches, we’ll be featuring guest posts from conference exhibitors such as this one, MidAmerica Nazarene University. The MPE board does not endorse any exhibitor, but aims to […]
What the homeschool community says
- “MPE is fantastic. I appreciate the variety of ways you help me to homeschool better, fulfilling the role God has given me.”
- “So blessed by two days at the conference with my hubby, Thomas … ! Great speakers, prayer, seeing friends, and acquaintances. Saving money on exciting new resources for homeschooling. A wonderful weekend! Thanks Midwest Parent Educators!”