Our 2017 Used Curriculum Sale will be 6:15 – 8:30 p.m. Thursday, June 8, at the Kansas City First Church of the Nazarene, 11811 State Line Road, KCMO 64114. (Join our Facebook event here. Please note change of venue and click here for a map)
- Admission is free for all buyers.
- Sellers must contribute a small fee:
- MPE members pay $8.00 per seller.
- Non-members pay $15.00 per seller.
There is a new location for the sale! We are excited about the great parking and also the ease of no stairs for the sellers or buyers.
Timeline: Setup 5:30-6:15 p.m. Sale 6:15-8:30 p.m. Cleanup 8:30-9:00 p.m.
Shopper Admission: Free! (Please note that space will be tight this year, so we request no strollers.)
Seller Registration: Sellers must contribute a small fee (MPE members pay $8 per seller; non-MPE-members pay $15 per seller). There will be room for 55-65 sellers. Table space will be assigned first to MPE members on a first-come, first-serve basis. Table space to non-members will be assigned starting May 16th.
Because of our new location and a variety of different types of tables, many sellers will be assigned to a shared table — an email will be sent out ahead of the sale so each seller will know what to expect.
There is a limit of one table space reservation per seller.
Once all the table spaces are reserved, all additional names will be put on a waiting list.
Seller Registration Instructions:
1. Register online.
2. Table registration deadline is May 31st.
3. Every seller must register and pay the flat fee to be part of the sale. If you would like to share a table with a friend, both sellers need to include the other person’s name on their registration form.
4. Sellers are responsible to stay with their items and handle their own sales. Because our space is tighter this year, we are requesting books only or items that can be placed on your table (NO large items due to limited space).
5. We require you to inform the coordinator by June 1st if you have had a change of plans and cannot attend and your registration fee will be refunded. This will free your table up for someone on the waiting list! NO REFUNDS AFTER JUNE 1ST.
6. All paid up registrations will be emailed an automatic confirmation. Please check your Spam folder if it is not in your Inbox.
7. You will also receive a receipt from Stripe/PayPal. Please print or save the Stripe/PayPal receipt to your phone as proof of your reservation if there are any hiccups at Check In on the day.