Our used curriculum sale is a wonderful opportunity to clear old inventory, stock up for the next school year, and ask advice from veteran homeschoolers!
If you’ve never been to a sale before, mark your calendars for the next one. They take place every June, with 55 – 65 tables available for reservation. They’re usually all gone before the sale, so make sure to reserve yours as early as possible!
A few tips for the big day:
- Bring plenty of change and small bills.
- Come prepared! Sale veterans usually come armed with a backpack, tote bag, or even small suitcase to cart around their purchases.
- Determine in advance what curricula you’re looking for, and at what prices.
- Make it an enjoyable time for children, if they’re old enough, by giving them a small amount of money to spend on whatever toys they find there.
- Take note of the start and end times, and make the best use of the time you have. Setup and cleanup times are strictly enforced.
- Any unsold items must go home with you.
- Have fun!
Overheard at previous used curriculum sales
- “It was my first time to a curriculum sale since I was homeschooled 12 years ago! I felt like a kid in a candy store I didn’t buy much, but loved talking to all the parents who were so helpful and encouraging. A lot has changed since I was in school, so many more options. It was so wonderful to see so many homeschooling families in the area!” — Tracy Scarborough on Facebook
- “Grateful for the event, thanks for organizing and offering this!” — Melissa Rousseau