Our 2017 Used Curriculum Sale will be held 6:15 – 8:30 p.m. Thursday, June 8, at the Kansas City First Church of the Nazarene, 11811 State Line Road, KCMO 64114.
Setup time will be 5:30-6:15 p.m., and cleanup will be 8:30-9 p.m.
Registration will open mid-April, 2017.
The following details are from the 2016 Used Curriculum Sale. There will be changes due to the change of venue, but information has been left on this page to give you an idea of what happens.
- Admission is free for all buyers.
- Sellers must contribute a small fee:
- MPE members pay $10, 1 table per family.
- Non-members pay $20, 1 table per family.
Registration will continue through May 31. 75 six-foot tables will be available. Tables will be assigned first to MPE members on a first-come, first-serve basis. Tables to non-members will be assigned starting May 16. Once all tables are reserved, those requesting tables will be placed on a waiting list.
Seller Registration Instructions
- Table registration deadline is May 31.
- If you don’t have many items to sell and would like to share a table with a friend, you may do so; only one registration form is needed. List both names and expiration dates of MPE membership on the Registration Form. Free items will be placed in a separate location, so you don’t need to include freebies with your projected number of items to sell. We do ask all who bring freebies to be responsible for picking up only items not taken.
- Tables will be arranged in the gym according to elementary and high school levels.
- Sellers are responsible to stay with their items and handle their own sales.
- We require you to inform the coordinator by June 1 if you have had a change of plans and cannot attend. This will free the table up for someone on the waiting list. Failure to call the coordinator and simply not showing up will result in your being placed on a waiting list the next year instead of being allowed to be in the first sign-ups.
As of May 31, all 75 tables have been reserved! All paid up reservations will be emailed a confirmation. Please print or save this confirmation email or PayPal receipt to your phone as proof of your reservation if there are any hiccups at Check In on the day.
If you are interested in being on a waiting list, please fill out and submit your registration form, but please do NOT submit payment. You will be placed on the waiting list and called if there are any last-minute cancellations, then be emailed an invoice. Thanks!