MPE Annual Used Curriculum Sale
This is the same location as last year’s sale! We are excited about the great parking and also the ease of no stairs for the sellers or buyers.
Timeline: Setup 5:30-6:15 p.m. Sale 6:15-8:30 p.m. Cleanup 8:30-9:00 p.m.
Shopper Admission: Free! (Please note that space will be tight this year, so we request no strollers.)
Seller Registration: Sellers must contribute a small fee (MPE members pay $8 per seller; non-MPE-members pay $15 per seller). There will be room for 55-65 sellers. Table space will be assigned first to MPE members on a first-come, first-serve basis. Table space to non-members will be assigned starting May 16th.
Because of our new location and a variety of different types of tables, many sellers will be assigned to a shared table — an email will be sent out ahead of the sale so each seller will know what to expect.
There is a limit of one table space reservation per seller.
Once all the table spaces are reserved, all additional names will be put on a waiting list.
Seller Registration Instructions:
1. Register online. Members should log in and go to “My Menu/Discounted Event Registration/Used Curriculum Sale.” The non-member form will be available on May 16.
2. Table registration deadline is May 31. After May 31, $20 per seller regardless of membership status. Please check with the office after the 31st before registering.
3. Every seller must register and pay the flat fee to be part of the sale, even if you are sharing a table. If you would like to share a table with a friend, both sellers need to include the other person’s name on their registration form and the fee is still $8 per seller or $15 if non-member.
4. Sellers are responsible to stay with their items and handle their own sales. Bring small bills/quarters for making change.
5. Because our space is tighter this year, we are requesting books only or items that can be placed on your table (NO large items due to limited space).
6. We require you to inform the coordinator by June 1st if you have had a change of plans and cannot attend and your registration fee will be refunded. This will free your table up for someone on the waiting list! NO REFUNDS AFTER JUNE 1ST.
7. All paid registrations will be emailed an automatic confirmation. Please check your Spam folder if it is not in your Inbox.
8. You will also receive a receipt from Stripe. Please print or save the Stripe receipt to your phone as proof of your reservation.
A few tips for the big day:
- Bring plenty of change and small bills.
- Come prepared! Sale veterans usually come armed with a backpack, tote bag, or even small suitcase to cart around their purchases.
- Determine in advance what curricula you’re looking for, and at what prices.
- Make it an enjoyable time for children, if they’re old enough, by giving them a small amount of money to spend on whatever toys they find there.
- Take note of the start and end times, and make the best use of the time you have. Setup and cleanup times are strictly enforced.
- Any unsold items must go home with you.
- Have fun!