Women’s Encouragement Day
Registration is open!
Our next Women’s Encouragement Day will be January 26 at City Center Church, Lenexa, KS. It’s open for all homeschool moms, as well as those moms considering homeschooling!
- $15 for Family, Business & Trailblazer members
- $25 for non-members
Late Registration (1/13–1/19/2019)
- $40 for everyone
To access discounted rates for Family, Business & Trailblazer members, log in first, go to “My Menu” at the top, then select “Discounted Event Registration” to sign up.
What does an encouragement day look like?
It’s exactly what the name implies: a quiet, relaxing day of encouragement in the wintry middle of the school year. We keep it open for all homeschool moms, as well as those moms considering homeschooling.
We’ll start the day with light breakfast refreshments and hot drinks, with beautiful decorations and chocolates for all you special moms. This is your day, and we want you to enjoy it to the full!
Glean wisdom from God’s word through speaker sessions and enjoy a delicious lunch. Enjoy fellowship together, and ask questions from our ever-popular homeschool grad panel.
Leave refreshed and reinvigorated for the rest of the school year!
The facility temperature varies throughout the day, so wearing layers is recommended.
Overheard from past encouragement days:
- “This is my 6th year attending and I am SO glad I didn’t miss today!”
- “I didn’t know what I was missing all these years. So grateful for the loving preparation.”
- “Keep focusing on showing how much you value moms!”
- “This event truly gets better every year!! Thank you all!”
- “First time I have attended and I loved all of it.”