Parenting 2.0 Online Summit
We’re partnering with CHEC to offer Homeschool Parenting Summit 2.0, a free week-long event coming October 16–21 to help all of us focus on God’s simple plan for family discipleship, recharge our motivation, and faithfully take action to raise children who love God and others.
Homeschool parents Brandee and Daniel & Megan will personally interview a world-class lineup of parents, authors, and speakers … featuring a variety of perspectives, unique stories, and creative approaches to applying biblical truths in your family.
Together, we’ll be equipped to parent successfully — God’s way — through a focus on five specific areas:
- Day 1, Foundations: Start things off right, from our own self-discipline to unity with our spouse on our family’s mission.
- Day 2, Child Training: Reach the heart of our children with Gospel-motivated love, truth, and consistency.
- Day 3, Relationships: Pursue healthy conflict resolution and friendships between parents and siblings.
- Day 4, Challenges: Navigate overwhelm, rebellion, media, and technology with a biblical perspective.
- Day 5, Launch: Leverage the power of discipleship to propel young adults for marriage, work, and a life of service to Christ.
The entire summit is FREE if you sign up by Oct. 16, and on top of the video sessions, you’ll get access to an online exhibit hall (shop some great discounts!) and the opportunity to connect with other attendees around the world — and perhaps right in your hometown — through a private, 20,000+ member Homeschool Summits Facebook group.
Walk away from the Homeschool Parenting Summit 2.0 with renewed hope and faith-filled action strategies for a joyful family that loves God wholeheartedly.
MPE helps you ESTABLISH your homeschool
Do you want to start homeschooling, but don’t know where to begin?
If you’ve been homeschooling for a while now but just want to make sure you’re doing it right, we can help too! Our “how to homeschool” workshops and webinars help you set expectations, meet legal requirements, tailor curriculum, and choose philosophies for your unique family. You will leave with resources and confidence to begin or continue your homeschool journey.
MPE helps you CONNECT with opportunities
Years ago when homeschooling was relatively new, only a handful of homeschool programs and resources existed. Now we have so many that it’s easy to feel overwhelmed before you even start!
Meet other homeschool families at our in-person events and get their advice on what worked and didn’t work for their family. Learning from others can help you avoid similar first-time homeschool mistakes and set you up for success.
Our website lists KC-area homeschool enrichment and athletics programs to streamline your research process and find the best options for your family. You can also visit our homeschool conference and curriculum fair for in-depth, practical resources to encourage and equip you each year.
MPE helps you DISCOVER ongoing resources for the GLORY of God
Our Notgrass History webinar is just one of many ongoing resources for your homeschool family. Check out our other events:
- Great Wolf Lodge Homeschool Weeks
- Used Curriculum Sale
- High School Graduation Ceremony
- 2023 Academic Achievement Study (10% Discount)
- Women’s Encouragement Day just for homeschool moms
- …and much, much more!
What more are you waiting for?