The 2015 MPE Conference & Curriculum Fair will take place on April 24-25, 2015, at the KCI Expo Center.
Conference Registration (click here for more information!)
Conference Overview (click here for times and other details)
- Like to know your way around before you arrive?
- Keynote and Featured Speakers
- Conference Workshop Schedule
- Food - KCI Expo Center policy forbids bringing any outside food in and only food purchased in the Center is allowed. Click here for Meal Options.
- Conference Lodging/Accommodation
Information for Exhibitors (click here for exhibitor details)
- 2015 Exhibitor Application Form. As of March 5, 2015, the exhibitor hall is sold out!
- If you are interested in being on a waiting list for exhibitor booths, please email infomidwesthomeschoolersorg with a scanned copy of the completed exhibitor application form but do not send payment. We will call you in the event of a cancellation.
- If you are interested in being on a waiting list for exhibitor demo workshops, please email infomidwesthomeschoolersorg. We will call you in the event of a cancellation.
- Exhibitor Hall Booth Map and Exhibitor List
- Youth Entrepreneurial Program (YEP) Application Form. The YEP booths are fully reserved! If you are interested in being on a waiting list for a YEP booth, please email infomidwesthomeschoolersorg with a scanned copy of the completed YEP application form but do not send payment. We will call you in the event of a cancellation.
Our homeschool conference and curriculum fair serves more than 1,200 families every year. We’ve got something for everyone – from the veteran homeschooler to those who are interested in homeschooling, but have no idea where to start!
Just a few reasons why you need to come this year:
- More than 180 vendor booths. Come get all your questions answered about homeschool curricula, learning techniques and so much more in our vendor hall.
- Homeschool workshops with special tracks. Learn from more than 60 workshop presenters who share personal, practical insights from their homeschool experience. Workshops include time-tested favorites such as how to homeschool, homeschooling high school, household management, family nutrition, and small-business entrepreneurship. Exclusive tracks are available for homeschool beginners as well as those homeschooling children with special needs.
- Help for parents of preschoolers. This year we have a special deal for parents of preschoolers: free conference admission (a $50 value!). Learn more about setting up a homeschool in your state, compare curricula, and more through our workshops and vendor booths.
- Children’s program. Want to bring your kids, but not sure they can handle the workshops? We’ve got you covered! Our children’s program is for ages 5-12, and registration is available at the door.
- Mentor Moms. In all the busyness of daily (homeschool) life, we can forget the reason we’re doing all this – for our children! Spend quality time with a homeschooling mom who’s gone before you and is happy to share her stories of homeschooling and life with little ones.
The 2014 MPE Conference and Curriculum Fair took place at the KCI Expo Center on April 4-5, 2014.
Over 1,200 families attended the 2014 Conference! This attendance does not include the 60+ workshop presenters, 100 + pages and children’s program volunteers, and representatives from over 100 exhibitors.
Many of the conference sessions & workshops (but not exhibitor demonstrations) were recorded and are available for purchase by mail following the conference. To order CDs following the conference, please contact Rhino Technologies (Address: 222 Temple Hill Drive, Almo, KY 42020. Telephone number: 270-753-0717. Email address: services at rhino-technologies dot com.) Website: www.rhino-technologies.com. CDs cost $6 each, with $5 flat rate shipping. A full set of all recorded sessions in MP3 format sells for $79.