Admission is free for MPE members. If you are not yet an MPE member, you can take advantage of our earlybird registration at $50 per person (spouse free) until April 8. (Click here to register, and you’ll also receive a complimentary MPE membership!)
At-the-door registration is $60 per person (spouse free).
Parents of PreSchoolers (POPS) Special – free admission for parents whose children are all 5 years or younger. Online registration closes April 8. Click here to register!
Special Note from Venia, our Hospitality Coordinator:
This weekend (April 22 – 24) is a huge weekend for a Soccer and a Volleyball tournament as well as the MPE Conference. All hotels are booking up quickly and not giving any discount rates!!!
My suggestion is to book early!!!
MPEKids Children’s Program & Youth Volunteers
The MPE Kids Children’s Program for 5 – 12 year old children is now open for volunteer applications and registration! Registration prices rise each month, so register early!
Homeschooled students and graduates ages 13 and up are invited to volunteer as Conference Pages (please complete and submit both forms):
Adult Reference Form : http://goo.gl/forms/acPPNqANVB
Youth Volunteer Form : http://goo.gl/forms/5YAUMeHgui
- Interested in hosting a booth and becoming a conference vendor?
~First time conference vendors, please click here for more information!
~Returning conference vendors, please click here for the 2016 Vendor Application Form. The form can be completed online and saved, then printed and mailed with check (made out to MPE) to MPE Exhibitor Coordinator, P.O. Box 14391, Lenexa, KS 66285. Note: all entrance and end/first row booths are sold out!
- All vendor workshops are fully reserved, and a waiting list has been started in the event of cancellations. Please email infomidwesthomeschoolersorg if you would like to be on the waiting list.
- Please click here for more information for vendors.
- Click here to advertise at the 2016 Conference!
- Click here to find out about our exciting new AME Youth Entrepreneur Program!
Our homeschool conference and curriculum fair serves more than 1,200 families every year (over 1,300 families in 2015!). We’ve got something for everyone – from the veteran homeschooler to those who are interested in homeschooling, but have no idea where to start!
Just a few reasons why you need to come this year:
- More than 180 vendor booths. Come get all your questions answered about homeschool curricula, learning techniques and so much more in our vendor hall.
- Homeschool workshops with special tracks. Learn from more than 60 workshop presenters who share personal, practical insights from their homeschool experience. Workshops include time-tested favorites such as how to homeschool, homeschooling high school, household management, family nutrition, and small-business entrepreneurship. Exclusive tracks are available for homeschool beginners as well as those homeschooling children with special needs.
- Help for parents of preschoolers. We have a special deal for parents of preschoolers: free conference admission (a $50 value!). Learn more about setting up a homeschool in your state, compare curricula, and more through our workshops and vendor booths.
- Children’s program. Want to bring your kids, but not sure they can handle the workshops? We’ve got you covered! Our children’s program is for ages 5-12, and registration is available at the door.
- Mentor Moms. In all the busyness of daily (homeschool) life, we can forget the reason we’re doing all this – for our children! Spend quality time with a homeschooling mom who’s gone before you and is happy to share her stories of homeschooling and life with little ones.
The 2015 MPE Conference and Curriculum Fair took place at the KCI Expo Center on April 24-25, 2015.
Over 1,300 families attended the 2015 Conference! This attendance does not include the 60+ workshop presenters, 100 + pages and children’s program volunteers, and representatives from over 100 exhibitors.
Many of the conference sessions & workshops (but not exhibitor demonstrations) were recorded and are available for purchase by mail following the conference. To order CDs following the conference, please contact Rhino Technologies (Address: 222 Temple Hill Drive, Almo, KY 42020. Telephone number: 270-753-0717. Email address: services at rhino-technologies dot com.) Website: www.rhino-technologies.com. CDs cost $6 each, with $5 flat rate shipping. A full set of all recorded sessions in MP3 format sells for $79.