- Thursday, April 6 – Heidi St. John will present the keynote address Uncommon Courage: Trusting God For What’s Ahead (click here for more details) at 7 p. m. at Emmanuel Baptist Church, Overland Park, KS. This is open to the public (a freewill offering will be taken). There will be no childcare.
- Friday, April 7 – Registration for the conference begins at 8 a.m. Workshops begin at 9 a.m. and conclude at 6:30 p.m. The vendor hall opens at 9 a.m. and closes at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, April 8 – Workshops begin at 9 a.m. and conclude at 4 p.m. The vendor hall opens at 9 a.m. and closes at 5 p.m.
Click this button for registration options and deadlines, directions on arrival, hotels and meals.
Click this button for our vendor hall map, advertising opportunities, and information for vendors.
Click this button for outlines on Heidi St. John (keynote speaker), Andrew Pudewa and Todd Wilson (featured speakers) and video recordings of recent Live Webinars with Heidi and Andrew!
Click this button for more info on conference workshops, including the 2017 workshop schedule and a special discounted offer for complete recordings!
Click this button for the MPEKids program (for children 5-12 years), MPEKids’ youth volunteer opportunities (for children 13 years and over) and our children’s policy.
Click this button to register as a volunteer Youth Host (for children 13 years and over) to serve in registration, vendor hall, as workshop introducers, and more. Great experience for building a resume!
2016 conference wrap-up
Here is a comment on our 2016 Facebook event page:
Loved every minute of this Conference!!! Thank you to all the hard workers of MPE and its many volunteers! I’m a potential new homeschooler this fall and I gathered wonderful newbie information on everything from curriculum choices to homeschool laws AND what’s more… the conference attendees give off the glowing spirit of warmth and friendliness! I didn’t meet or sit next to a stranger. Thank you!
and another from our featured speaker, Dennis Gundersen, on Facebook:
By the way, I’ll share publicly here how thankful and moved I was to learn this weekend that, at KC’s MPE conference, the convention team saw to it that continuous prayer in shifts was being offered up for the speakers and attendees. I dearly appreciate, love and respect the planners of MPE and it’s a huge privilege to serve here!
Our homeschool conference and curriculum fair serves around 1,200 families every year. We’ve got something for everyone – from the veteran homeschooler to those who are interested in homeschooling, but have no idea where to start!
Just a few reasons why you need to come to the 2017 conference:
- More than 180 vendor booths. Come get all your questions answered about homeschool curricula, learning techniques and so much more in our vendor hall.
- Homeschool workshops with special tracks. Learn from more than 60 workshop presenters who share personal, practical insights from their homeschool experience. Workshops include time-tested favorites such as how to homeschool, homeschooling high school, household management, family nutrition, and small-business entrepreneurship. Exclusive tracks are available for homeschool beginners as well as those homeschooling children with special needs.
- Help for parents of preschoolers. We have a special deal for parents of preschoolers: free conference admission (a $60 value!). Learn more about setting up a homeschool in your state, compare curricula, and more through our workshops and vendor booths.
- Children’s program. Want to bring your kids, but not sure they can handle the workshops? We’ve got you covered! Our children’s program is for ages 5-12, and registration is available at the door.
- Mentor Moms. In all the busyness of daily (homeschool) life, we can forget the reason we’re doing all this – for our children! Spend quality time with a homeschooling mom who’s gone before you and is happy to share her stories of homeschooling and life with little ones.
Many of the conference sessions & workshops (but not vendor demonstrations) were recorded and are available for purchase by mail following the conference. To order CDs following the conference, please contact Rhino Technologies (Address: 222 Temple Hill Drive, Almo, KY 42020. Telephone number: 270-753-0717. Email address: services at rhino-technologies dot com.) Website: www.rhino-technologies.com. CDs cost $6 each, with $5 flat rate shipping. A full set of all recorded sessions in MP3 format sells for $79.
Want to get live updates as they happen? Make sure you join our Facebook event here.