Here is a comment on our 2016 Facebook event page:
Loved every minute of this Conference!!! Thank you to all the hard workers of MPE and its many volunteers! I’m a potential new homeschooler this fall and I gathered wonderful newbie information on everything from curriculum choices to homeschool laws AND what’s more… the conference attendees give off the glowing spirit of warmth and friendliness! I didn’t meet or sit next to a stranger. Thank you!
and another from our featured speaker, Dennis Gundersen, on Facebook:
By the way, I’ll share publicly here how thankful and moved I was to learn this weekend that, at KC’s MPE conference, the convention team saw to it that continuous prayer in shifts was being offered up for the speakers and attendees. I dearly appreciate, love and respect the planners of MPE and it’s a huge privilege to serve here!
Our homeschool conference and curriculum fair serves around 1,200 families every year. We’ve got something for everyone – from the veteran homeschooler to those who are interested in homeschooling, but have no idea where to start!
Just a few reasons why you need to come to the 2017 conference:
- More than 180 vendor booths. Come get all your questions answered about homeschool curricula, learning techniques and so much more in our vendor hall.
- Homeschool workshops with special tracks. Learn from more than 60 workshop presenters who share personal, practical insights from their homeschool experience. Workshops include time-tested favorites such as how to homeschool, homeschooling high school, household management, family nutrition, and small-business entrepreneurship. Exclusive tracks are available for homeschool beginners as well as those homeschooling children with special needs.
- Help for parents of preschoolers. We have a special deal for parents of preschoolers: free conference admission (a $60 value!). Learn more about setting up a homeschool in your state, compare curricula, and more through our workshops and vendor booths.
- Children’s program. Want to bring your kids, but not sure they can handle the workshops? We’ve got you covered! Our children’s program is for ages 5-12, and registration is available at the door.
- Mentor Moms. In all the busyness of daily (homeschool) life, we can forget the reason we’re doing all this – for our children! Spend quality time with a homeschooling mom who’s gone before you and is happy to share her stories of homeschooling and life with little ones.
Many of the conference sessions & workshops (but not vendor demonstrations) were recorded and are available for purchase by mail following the conference. To order CDs following the conference, please contact Rhino Technologies (Address: 222 Temple Hill Drive, Almo, KY 42020. Telephone number: 270-753-0717. Email address: services at rhino-technologies dot com.) Website: www.rhino-technologies.com. CDs cost $6 each, with $5 flat rate shipping. A full set of all recorded sessions in MP3 format sells for $79.
Want to get live updates as they happen? Make sure you join our Facebook event here.