If you are a new vendor interested in the 2017 homeschool conference, click here to submit our 2017 Conference Vendor Interest Form, and our vendor coordinator will contact you.
If you are a returning vendor, click here to complete the 2017 Exhibitor Application Form (which includes a Price Map). The Form can be saved and printed, and mailed with check (made out to MPE) to MPE Exhibitor Coordinator, P. O. Box 14391, Lenexa, KS 66285.
If you are a speaker interested in presenting a workshop at the 2017 conference, click here for our speaker requirements.
Homeschool conference speakers
- Keynote speaker: Heidi St. John
Our keynote speaker, Heidi St. John of The Busy Mom, has delighted tens of thousands of readers through her blog, Facebook page and books.
Heidi and her husband, Jay, have seven children (and a son-in-law) ranging in age from toddler to young adult, and they’ve homeschooled their children all the way through high school.
A popular author and conference speaker, Heidi brings a refreshing mix of information and inspiration to listeners on the radio, in person and through the written word.
- Featured speaker: Andrew Pudewa
Andrew Pudewa is the director of the Institute for Excellence in Writing (IEW) and a father of seven.
Traveling and speaking around the world, he addresses issues related to teaching, writing, thinking, spelling, and music with clarity, insight, practical experience, and humor.
His seminars for parents, students, and teachers have helped transform many a reluctant writer and have equipped educators with powerful tools to dramatically improve students’ skills.
- Featured speaker: Todd Wilson, “The Familyman”
Todd Wilson, author of “Help! I’m Married to a Homeschooling Mom” and “The Official Book of Homeschooling Cartoons,” is a dad, writer, conference speaker, and former pastor.
Todd’s humor and gut-honest realness have made him a favorite speaker at homeschool conventions and conferences nationwide, as well as a guest on Focus on the Family.
2016 conference wrap-up
Here is a comment on our 2016 Facebook event page:
Loved every minute of this Conference!!! Thank you to all the hard workers of MPE and its many volunteers! I’m a potential new homeschooler this fall and I gathered wonderful newbie information on everything from curriculum choices to homeschool laws AND what’s more… the conference attendees give off the glowing spirit of warmth and friendliness! I didn’t meet or sit next to a stranger. Thank you!
and another from our featured speaker, Dennis Gundersen, on Facebook:
By the way, I’ll share publicly here how thankful and moved I was to learn this weekend that, at KC’s MPE conference, the convention team saw to it that continuous prayer in shifts was being offered up for the speakers and attendees. I dearly appreciate, love and respect the planners of MPE and it’s a huge privilege to serve here!
Our homeschool conference and curriculum fair serves around 1,200 families every year. We’ve got something for everyone – from the veteran homeschooler to those who are interested in homeschooling, but have no idea where to start!
Just a few reasons why you need to come to the 2017 conference:
- More than 180 vendor booths. Come get all your questions answered about homeschool curricula, learning techniques and so much more in our vendor hall.
- Homeschool workshops with special tracks. Learn from more than 60 workshop presenters who share personal, practical insights from their homeschool experience. Workshops include time-tested favorites such as how to homeschool, homeschooling high school, household management, family nutrition, and small-business entrepreneurship. Exclusive tracks are available for homeschool beginners as well as those homeschooling children with special needs.
- Help for parents of preschoolers. We have a special deal for parents of preschoolers: free conference admission (a $60 value!). Learn more about setting up a homeschool in your state, compare curricula, and more through our workshops and vendor booths.
- Children’s program. Want to bring your kids, but not sure they can handle the workshops? We’ve got you covered! Our children’s program is for ages 5-12, and registration is available at the door.
- Mentor Moms. In all the busyness of daily (homeschool) life, we can forget the reason we’re doing all this – for our children! Spend quality time with a homeschooling mom who’s gone before you and is happy to share her stories of homeschooling and life with little ones.
Many of the conference sessions & workshops (but not vendor demonstrations) were recorded and are available for purchase by mail following the conference. To order CDs following the conference, please contact Rhino Technologies (Address: 222 Temple Hill Drive, Almo, KY 42020. Telephone number: 270-753-0717. Email address: services at rhino-technologies dot com.) Website: www.rhino-technologies.com. CDs cost $6 each, with $5 flat rate shipping. A full set of all recorded sessions in MP3 format sells for $79.
Want to get live updates as they happen? Make sure you join our Facebook event here.