The Vendor Hall is sold out for the 2018 Conference.
If you would like to be placed on our waiting list, please submit an application to exhibitorsmidwesthomeschoolersorg (exhibitorsmidwesthomeschoolersorg) but do not send any payment.
The 2018 MPE Conference & Curriculum Fair will take place April 6 – 7 at the KCI Expo Center.
Click this button for registration options and deadlines, hotels and meal information.
Click this button for more information for our vendors….including advertising before, during, and after the conference!
Click this button for outlines from our featured speakers Dr. Jay L. Wile, Dr. Kathy Koch and Linda Hobar. You will soon be able to sign up for free Facebook Live Events with each speaker!
Click this button for the MPEKids program (for children 5-12 years) and our children’s policy.
Click this button to register as a volunteer with our Youth Leadership Team or MPEKids (individuals 13 years and over). Great experience for your resume!
Here are two comments from our Facebook Event page about the 2017 Conference (held April 7 -8), which served around 1150 families (not including speakers or vendors) this year!
- “I am just beginning my home schooling journey and this was my first conference. It was very helpful. The speakers were professional, kind and helpful. All the MPE folks were welcoming and helpful, too. Job well done on the conference.”
- “I would like say a huge “THANK YOU” to all who have worked so very hard to make the conference come together. This is one of the very few homeschool activities we can do as a family – my husband included. We’ve enjoyed the speakers we’ve listened to and as always found some great tools and goodies to take home from the vendor hall. I especially want to share what a blessing the kids program has been for us and I suspect many others. After having been a younger participant for the last few years our 13 year old is excited to be a volunteer this year. I was so moved while standing at a distance watching her jump and sing with the younger kids. She was glowing and having a ball! She was also exhausted last night, yet was eager to be there again this morning. I’ve seen so many young people that we’ve known for years who are growing up participate in serving at the conference this year. While I enjoy the speakers and the vendor hall, I have come really appreciate the way MPE allows the young people to grow in maturity while serving through the opportunities offered at the conference. I’ve see young people carrying the torch from age to age. All this to say, again, thank you all for your service and sacrifice and may God indeed bless you!”
Just a few reasons why you need to come to the 2018 conference:
- We’ve got something for everyone – from the veteran homeschooler to those who are interested in homeschooling, but have no idea where to start!
- More than 180 vendor booths. Come get all your questions answered about homeschool curricula, learning techniques and so much more in our vendor hall.
- Homeschool workshops with special tracks. Learn from more than 60 workshop presenters who share personal, practical insights from their homeschool experience. Workshops include time-tested favorites such as how to homeschool, homeschooling high school, household management, family nutrition, and small-business entrepreneurship. Exclusive tracks are available for homeschool beginners as well as those homeschooling children with special needs.
- Help for parents of preschoolers. We have a special deal for parents of preschoolers: free conference admission (a $60 value!). Learn more about setting up a homeschool in your state, compare curricula, and more through our workshops and vendor booths.
- Children’s program. Want to bring your kids, but not sure they can handle the workshops? We’ve got you covered! Our children’s program is for ages 5-12, and registration is available at the door.
- Mentor Moms. In all the busyness of daily (homeschool) life, we can forget the reason we’re doing all this – for our children! Spend quality time with a homeschooling mom who’s gone before you and is happy to share her stories of homeschooling and life with little ones.
Many of the conference sessions & workshops (but not vendor demonstrations) were recorded and are available for purchase by mail following the conference. To order CDs following the conference, please contact Rhino Technologies (Address: 222 Temple Hill Drive, Almo, KY 42020. Telephone number: 270-753-0717. Email address: services at rhino-technologies dot com.) Website: www.rhino-technologies.com. CDs cost $6 each, with $5 flat rate shipping. A full set of all recorded sessions in MP3 format sells for $79.
Keep up to date with our Facebook event page https://www.facebook.com/events/417415005298263/